Tuesday 22 July 2014

Psychic Readings

                  Psychic Readings


Last night I had the most amazing dream. I was in the best part of New York and had just been left to run a huge apartment that was empty my roommate was leaving it to me and it was an amazing place with four bedrooms beautifully furnished but all empty. I needed to decide what to do with it. Now I have only spent three days in New York in my life. Having grown up interpreting dreams over the breakfast table every morning with my mother I knew that this one was symbolic. It was telling me what I was going through emotionally, situationally as it was telling me what I had to work with in my life and there were decisions to be made. It was also telling me that I had more beauty and value at my disposal than I was allowing myself to believe. You see I had just come from an illness and am finding myself on the mend more rapidly than I expected. I had moved to a new area for the summer where I knew I would be shielded and cared for. The weather would be mild and the people would be friendly. But the sickness that I faced had caused deep depression and I had found myself looking down that deep tunnel of my own mortality that leads to the afterlife. However, I did not pass I was given a second chance. People often ask me if dreams are prophetic. Although sometimes they are, it is often more complicated than that. Dreams are your subconscious mind's way of processing what you are going through emotionally and sometimes using your own subconscious symbolism to let you know what you have to work with. However you may want to get a good Psychic Readings just to be sure if you have an especially intense dream. Sometimes dreams will cause us to face things that we try and avoid in our real lives, our fears or hopes. Often dreams are of our desires things that we are missing in our life and want. But as we mature, often we wake up from very profound dreams such as I just had and find it is our subconscious way of letting us know what choices we have facing us, what issues are disturbing us. Sometimes within those dreams we can even work those issues out. One of the most intense dreams that changed my life was a reoccurring nightmare in which I was stranded in the middle of an ocean surrounded by giant sharks wanting to eat me and I was helpless. At that moment I suddenly realized there was nothing I could do. Then suddenly my mind saw my clenched fist that opened, relaxed, and let go and as I let go of my fear, the sharks disappeared and I found myself on land. From that day on I learn how to relax and not let fear rule me. I never had that nightmare again. I am often asked the meeting if dreams as many people see them as prophetic.  Yet as one who believes that we create our own destiny I see dreams as something that can be quite therapeutic if we pay attention to them and learn what's each symbol in our dream means to us, then we will learn how to overcome our fears, how to reach out and attain our goals and how to process in a healthy way. That which is been disturbing us. If you have dreams you feel need interpretation, you can get your free psychic reading for dream interpretation from psychic Joan Marie Lawson.

No comments:

Post a Comment